Sunday 1 March 2020

Challenge #87 Anything Goes Optional theme “ Kraft “ (Winner and Top 3 Challenge #86)

Good Morning!!!!!
 Magnolia fas today starts a new challenge for this beginning of the month!!!!!
News, from this month onwards the winners of the challenges will be 3 chosen by the Team Magnolia forever. They will be guests of the next challenges, I hope it is a nice novelty to know many Magnolia Fans.


Winner Challenge #86 Anything Goes Optional theme 
" Clean and Simple"

10. Christine Sugiarto



8. Vivi


7.Tamara P.



Congratulations


You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge please contact me

  protica81@gmail.com  so I give you the theme of the challenge. 

You have 6 days to contact .


Thank you Ladies


in the sidebar, I have the badges for the top 3



New Challenge  Anything Goes Optional theme “ Kraft “ 




Our new Challege theme is Favorite Magnolia Stamps


Our Design Team A inspiration:

Maria


Anto 




Guest Designer Team



Christine 




The challenge starts on the 1° March of every month.
 It will close on 29 March  and the top 3  will be announced on 1° April

Ladies thank you for your beautiful projects.

Happy Crafting x






You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am in Top 3 and GDT. Thank you so much!!! Congrats to all other winners too.
    I wish all Magnolia lovers great month March
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, my card was picked one of the winners and GDT! how awesome!!
    Thank you and I`ll get in touch via email!
    Congrats to the others Ladies!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete