Thursday 16 August 2018

Challenge #68 Holiday (Winner and Top 3 Challenge #67 Summer ) DT CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning to all the Magnolia fans

I introduce myself my name is Maria,
is will be the new coordinator of the blog Magnolia Forever

I hope to succeed in this new adventure with all of you...


DT CALL!!!!!!

We are looking for new members for our team ...

You must be able 


You must be able to commit to making a of one project a month

You must use the magnolia stamps

 You must be able to colour you can use any medium you want i.e. pens, pencils, inks etc

You must have a Blog and facebook account

You must be able to share your challenge on any social media platform you use. Also share with any facebook groups you are a member of.

To follow the theme of the challenges

Comment on the participants

Quality photos clearer photos

And above all a lot of fun

The call closes on the 
29th  August  2018 


To apply a blog, tap the blue frog and write DT next to the name
I look forward to hearing from you


Winner and Top 3 Challenge #67 Summer


1. Krafty Jean: Happy birthday

Congratulations

You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge please contact me

  protica81@gmail.com  so I give you the theme of the challenge . 

You have 10 days to contact us for have your price ,

(and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will

become our guest designer).



5. treebug



3. The Craft Bucket: BIG HUGS ...


4. creaine-cards


Thank you Ladies

in the sidebar, I have the badges for the winner and for the top 3


New Challenge #68 Holiday


Our new Challege theme is Holiday


Our Design Team inspiration:

 Astrid


Nadia 



Our challenge will close on 29th August  2018 and winner and Top 3 will be announced on 1th September 2018.



Ladies thank you for your beautiful projects.

Happy Crafting x





6 comments:

  1. Who won the Flowers challenge please? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello sorry, as you well understood from now on I take care of the blog.
      So no matter how hard the previous challenges are, I can not help you.
      I hope I helped you

      Delete
    2. So are the previous challenge winners not going to be drawn?

      Delete
  2. Thanks for choosing me in the top 3 :) it's great!
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete