Tuesday 16 January 2018

Challenge #61: Anything Goes Midway Reminder and #60 Winner

Hello, Magnolia Forever Fans from all over the world...

It's two weeks more to join our Challenge #61

Anything Goes

Our sponsors are

I am Roses

I am Roses




The Winner for our last challenge is:


Its you, Helen Philips


Please contact me at craftypearly10@gmail.com within 7 days to claim your prize

Top 3 choosen by the DT Gals are:



24. Donna Lee

9. mlarisa



Congrats, take the badge from the side bar and proudly display on your blog


Now onto the beautiful inspirations from the DT Gals from Team B for the Midway Reminder:

Valerie



Nadia


Traci
to follow

3 comments:

  1. WoW! I'm in the TOP-3 - this is such good news! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting me as one of the top 3 picks!
    Congratulations to the other winners!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    หนังแอ็คชั่น

    ReplyDelete